Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Busy, busy and a card to share...

I have been so busy with creating projects for CHA, HSN and a swap a friend wanted me to join. Plus we have been packing for our move to Texas... With all that going on and you throw in a holiday, birthday, anniversary and nice weather... Yeah you can say this poor blog of mine took a back seat on the priority list...

So remember I said I have been creating so that means i have lots to share and decided to spread it out over the the rest of July... Yes people we are back to the daily blog posts so buckle up your seat belts and join me on an great adventure of cards, altered items and so much more... On sunday my daughter turned 18 and yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary... Where does the time go cuz it sure doesn't seem like its been that long...

With that said Here is today's card....

Products used:
Purple Cows CraftGeek Solstice Punch
Prima Pattern Paper
K12 Studio Happy Wedding Day stamp set
Dress stamp
Pro markers
Kraft Paper
Cardstock, Colorbox ink ( creamy brown)
Lace
Flat back pearls


Here is a close up photo


Happy Wedding Day With Elisa Kammerdiener

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog. Leave a comment if you like what you see... I hope you will join me again tomorrow for another project...

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a lovely card! So elegant and pretty.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a lovely card!

Laura said...

Very pretty card.