Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Scrappin The Weekend away.

I so need to scrap all weekend. I have a ton of projects to get done, finish and start. LOL So with all the new Making Memories goodies that came into the store this week(Scrappin Trends) I couldn't help grab some of the Emory and Abby paper collections. YUM They totally mix well with one another. Here is a fun layout I did that I actually used a sketch I designed for it.


Here is a close up of all the stars...






On Thursday I got a Chaterbox package from Scrapbook Dreamer. I won some of the new Holiday Chaterbox line and I couldn't wait to use some of it. Here is a little project in the works still.



Then to top off an all awesome mail week. I got a package yesterday from my Secret Santa on 2 peas. A box from 2 peas store Address to "Queen Elisa" So yeah I totally tore into that box and OMG I died and went to Hambly Heaven.

Yes you are seeing correct. 7 Hambly Overlays (I put chipboard behind them so you could see all of them), 3 rub-on packages and 4 sheets of Hambly paper. 1 isn't in the picture because I couldn't help but use it. lol Totally awesome right..... I have the bestest Santas this year...

Don't forget about the sketch challenge here on my blog.... It's a few post down.


Pin It!

No comments: