Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sketches

I love to design Scrapbook layout sketches. More then scrapping with a sketch. lol Sometimes it's hard to think out of the box on a certain sketch and while others just totally fill you up with inspiration. I love checking out the sketches that Amy Elkins designs for Layout Blueprints . They are always full of inspiration. I love to do one page layouts. I don't know why. I seldom do 2 page layouts and Layout Blueprints has helped me with doing more 2 page layouts. I just started to design the sketches for the Ezine at Scrappin Trends. The Nov/Dec issue has a fun sketch. I have got a ton of e-mails from people that receive the ezine about my sketches and it has totally made me want to keep on designing. I have always loved to design stuff as a kid and well I don't think I will ever stop. So I decided to put up a sketch each month on my blog and make it a challenge. My next blog entry will say more about the challenge. Here is a sketch I did a while back that we used at Scrappin Trends for round 2 of the summer bash contest.

Pin It!

No comments: