Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tulip Festival

Well yesterday we went to the Tulip Festival. It's about 20 min from the house. Other then the traffic being way crazy the day was awesome... I have never seen so many tulips in my life. LOL Noah & I took some fun pictures. Most of these posted here are ones Noah took. I took the first one and the last tw0. I think he has a real nich for photography. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do and I just couldn't help but put a few of my little guy on here. Click on the pictures to enlarge them for a better view.











Pin It!

6 comments:

SageHen said...

Happy, Happy day. I adore tulips! I just photographed a whole mess of them in my backyard today and will be posting them tonight.

My DS-11 has the exact same shirt your DS is wearing. He is a handsome little guy. Must be the shirt. LOL!

Hatter J said...

WOW--that is freakin unbelievable!!!!


those photos are AWESOME!!!

Susan said...

Beautiful!!

Colleen said...

these are gorgeous!!!

Francine said...

absolutely gorgeous!! The first one with the field is just stunning!

Rani said...

the pictures are amaZing!!!!!