Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Well I have been so busy with this and that. The children are out on Spring break this week and well Noah isn't having the best spring break as he has been sick for a few days now! He is on some meds so hopefully he will get better soon! I have been busy trying to catch up on my layouts!!! Here is one I just finished this morning.


Isaiah is always on the swings outside so I had asked him what he was doing as he was winding him self up for a spin on the swing. He said "This is what I do when i'm thinking mom" So his words translate the title.






So the Basic Grey "Spring" Contest calls have gone out and well my phone didn't ring! So here is my layout I did for that contest! I am rather happy with it! I love too doodle and well i'm sure you can tell! In highschool my teachers hated grading my papers because they were filled not only with answers but doodles. The more they put little notes on my work about "a little less doodles next time" I think the more I doodled! I always got an A in ART though! LOL

Pin It!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Well I think Basic Grey doesn't deserve to have your talent on their board!!

Hatter J said...

You know, you should try and submit this directly to their gallery on site....

I do love the first LO, and I left praise on Trends for ya!!!

Lu said...

love the pages, E. Very nice.