Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

As Promised...

Here is my album I did for Genuinely Jane Studios. It is there Arrow wood album.. I love the bulkiness of the album as you can see in the last photo. Remember if your in my area I will be doing 2 classes with this album.. I will put up days and times later this week on my sidebar.


To see what the design team at Genuinely Jane Studios is doing be sure to check out the Inspiration section of the site. Plus you must check out the new release of albums and embellishments on the Genuinely Jane Studios product page. Lots of amazing new stuff.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Isn't that just completely fun! Love your creation.

Lisa Carroll said...

Beautiful album. I love the vintage feel it has.

marcibun said...

This turned out really, really great! The paper is perfect for the theme, excellent work ;)

ellen s. said...

way way cool!

Anonymous said...

So not cool how I am NOT in your area...you need to come to mine. ;) Love that album!