Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

What a day...

Well yesterday Isaiah had a track meet. He is in the 4th grade and all the 4th and 5th graders can be a part of the running club. So yesterday all the elementary schools in our town put on a track meet. LOL IT was FREEZING out the wind was blowing like crazy and we had some snow flurries through it all. LOL I was already nursing a cold and well sitting out there for 2 hours yesterday made it even worse, but the things we do for our kids. hehe IT was fun and we had a blast cheering him on in his 3 events. LOL Here are some photos of the relay team and my little guy doing his thing. lol

Isaiah running the 3rd leg of the relay.
It was so cold that all the kids wore there jackets while running.


Here is the 4 boys relay team before the race. lol



Here they are after the race... We lost one boy to hot coco and a blanket. LOL but they did good and came in 2nd place and won a trophy for their school.


It was a fun day by all but boy am I paying the price. Thank goodness I have me some meds and they are helping. I'm feeling better today but still sound like I have a frog in my throat.

Today we woke up to almost 6 inches of snow. So we are all staying put and staying inside where we are dry and warm. I plan on scrapping the day away.


Pin It!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

hot cocoa and a blanket, LOL!
great pics!