Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy b-day to me & This weeks ad...

Well today is my day... I am officially 36 today. I feel every bit of it as well. lol I have enough grey hair to last me a life time. This morning my 4 amazing kido's & 2 puppies thought it would be amazing to bust out in song and dance at 6am in my room and on my bed along with tooting on a trumpet. They went all out Cosby style. LOL It was great and my ears are still ringing but I'm still chuckling at little Joshua puckering up and blasting with all his hot air on that trumpet while Lola and Rocky howel along with all the amazing music. You gotta love kids. They even called hubby so he could take part as well. I think the only thing he did was crack up laughing. LOL I plan on having a great day. We are making a run later to Costco for pizza and I am in the process of making my own cake. It's a black and white cake from the amazing Barefoot Contessa. It is the most amazing cake. I will for sure take photos to share. I did want to say thanks for all the e-mails and cards wishing me a Happy Birthday. Yall sure do know how to make a girl feel good. hehe Yall are awesome. Ok so enough of me. LOL

This weeks ad at Ad This is amazing. The twist this week is handmade. You must make your own pattern paper as well as your embellishments. You can use any alphas you like for the title but everything else must be made by you or stamped etc.

Here is my layout. I recycled a piece of 12x12 chipboard and cut out all the shapes on my cricut machine. I inked up some magic mesh and stamped on my cardstock along with a Inkadinkado stamp. Added some Tim Holtz ink and Ranger dimensional pearls. I also used a couple stamps from Unity Stamp company.

Here is this weeks ad... I totally love it.

Thanks for stoping by and have a happy hump day. Hugs

Pin It!

3 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Elisa!!!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!

Great layout too!!!

marcibun said...

Happy Birthday Chickie!

Bev said...

Happy Birthday! Glad the kiddos made such a great effort! Hope it stayed wonderful all day long. The cake sounds yummy! enjoy