Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Monday...

Mondays are always so fun for me. I pack up some of my scrappy supplies and head off to Everett to Crop at Lila's Scrapbooking and more. It's a pot lot crop so lunch is always good. Today I worked on finishing up a mini book for Clear Scraps. Now I just have to take the photos... I wanted to give a shout out to all the gals that crop on Mondays at Lila's... Yall are such a fun group of gals and thanks so much for letting me join in on the fun... hehe

Another thing that happens on Mondays is the new Ad goes up on Ad This. This week it's a round ad. It's cool and you can't go wrong with a circle layout... hehe Here is my take.


Products used:
Moxxie Pattern papers, Rub-ons and Stickers
Jenni Bowling journlaing label
My little shoebox small alpha stickers
Black Pen

The twist this week is "SEWING" rather it be handsewn or done on a machine or even using up some of those fun stitching rub-ons or getting out those stamps that look like stitches... Here is what the ad looks like.

Thanks for looking and hope your having a happy Monday...

Pin It!

1 comment:

Badalicat said...

I wish i could have come today, but the retreat wiped me out!! i posted some retreat pictures on my blog if you would like to see them! I can't wait to go next monday, i'm bringing meat balls!! See you then!