Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Color it Monday #3

Today is Monday and that means it's Color it Monday at KinderStampO..  This weekend I attended an all day crop from 10am to midnight and I got a ton of stuff done.  Including this tag I created for Color it Monday.  I know your just gonna love the inspiration I had to use but first here is my tag...

Products used:
Tim Holtz Distress stains ( Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint and old Paper)
Tim Holtz Distress inks (Barn Door, Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain)
Spellbinders "Grommet Tags)
The Crafts Meow Timeless Tags stamp set (matches spellbinders)
Pink Flower (Michaels)
Archival Black Ink
Vintage Seam Binding (green)
Ribbon

Here is the Color it Monday Inspiration photo...

Isn't it awesome...  I just loved it 

If you use the inspiration we would love to see what you create with it so be sure to Link your project on the KinderStampO blog... 

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Till then... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! I love it! :)

Becky said...

Beautiful colors!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty!!!

Tammy said...

Love that color combo inspiration and your project! Sounds like you had a productive time at the crop! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great tag...I love roses!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com