Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Too cute to spook...

Had to take a few days away from the blog as I have been sick, but finally starting to feel like myself again.  I love Halloween and when I seen this paper from Bella Blvd I knew I had to create a card with it... Ok so I created a few cards, but Today I would like to share this card with you... 

Products used:
Bella Blvd Pattern Papers
Core'dinations Cardstock
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen 
Glue Dots

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Till then... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Love this!!! Great card!!! :)

ScrappnBee said...

This came out so adorable! Love it! Can you believe that Halloween is a little over 4 weeks away! Thanks for sharing!- Amanda

Becky said...

So fun! Loving all things Halloween right now! Glad you're feeling better :)