Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hey There Sunshine...

So this card was created for the Bella Blvd Design team.  We had to send in 4 never before seen projects for the call.  The design team list went up yesterday and sadly my name wasn't on it.  I love Bella Blvd products so I will say that it would of been amazing to be on the team but this time around it just wasn't meant to be.  Maybe next time...

Products used:
Core'dinations Cardstock
Bella Blvd Pattern Paper
Bella Blvd Cut-Outs
Basic Grey fabric circle
May Arts ribbon
Twine

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Till then... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

5 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

such a sweet card...I just adreo it!

Melissa Bell said...

Sorry you didn't make the team but you did a great job on your card! It's very cute :)

Unknown said...

Great card! I'm sure they don't realize what they're missing without you!! :)

Pamela said...

This card is FANTASTIC! I love it! I am sorry you didn't make the team but I hope you keep trying for those teams you want because your work is fabulous! :)

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

this is such a cute card!