Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Something Wicked....

I love Halloween...  I love the time of year and I love seeing the kids all excited about dressing up and going trick or treating.  Miranda and I love decorating the house up with lots of Halloween theme handmade items and filling the window by the door up with lots of creepy things...  Another thing I love is creating Halloween cards... I simply love it...

Here is a card I created which is part of my Halloween card class that is taking place on September 28th at Lila's Scrapbooking in Everett...

Products used:
Authentique Pattern Paper
Kraft Cardstock
McGill Vintage label Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
Studio G Halloween Theme Stamps
Staz-On Ink

Thanks so much for looking and I will be back soon with another project.


Pin It!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Love this card! I can't believe Halloween is so close! I need to gear up but it's still so hot here, it's hard to get out of summer mode. I will have to look for these paper - love the diamonds!

JennyLilac said...

That is a great Halloween card! My goodness I can't believe Halloween is next month!

Jingle said...

Oh, I really like this! Great job!!!

Becky said...

Awesome papers you used! I love Halloween too!

Mary Jo said...

Very, very cool card! I can't believe it is this time of year either already!