Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Today is the last day of summer vacation for my children... Tomorrow they are back to school and I can't wait to hear all the stories of school, teacher and new friends... We spent the long weekend shopping for school clothes, new shoes and cooking out.  Plus I spent a lot of time in my craft room moving things around and getting organized.  Out with the old and in with the new so to speak.

While I was in my craft room I did get inspired and had to take some time out of organizing to create a few projects.  With that said here is a little card I created with one of the new My Minds Eye collections.

Products used:
My Minds Eye Pattern Paper
Kraft Cardstock
McGill Inc. Butterfly Silhouette punch
KinderStampO "Vintage Birthday" stamp set
My Minds Eye Cardstock Stickers
My Minds Eye pink lace
Queen and Co. Pearls
Tim Holtz Ink (Walnut Stain)
Staz-On Black Ink
Glue Dots

Thanks so much for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another projects.  Till then.... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love that pink crochet lace!

Mary Jo said...

Really, really pretty! :)

Sheri said...

Beautiful card!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Oooo, this card is so pretty!! Can't wait to see what you have tomorrow! Post on 2Peas to remind us :)

Ursula Schneider said...

that is a gorgeous card. Now I have to go and find out more about that collection!

Tracy said...

Oh my that is such a pretty card.

I have a blog award on my blog for you.

Anonymous said...

I love this card! So pretty, love the trims!