Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

A bit of Reminisce eye candy...

Yes I am still playing with Reminisce products. I just can't get enough of them. I love mixing the lines with each other. The colors mix so well. I am playing with the Girly Girl collection and the Snow Globe collection. So as I was scrapping I was listening to xm radio and the song Lucky Star came on and well I guess I drove Miranda nuts with the song as she couldn't stop singing the song either. So when I decided to scrap a photo of her I just couldn't resist using the song as my title and journaling. LOL

I also used my scraps from this layout to participate in the last challenge Reminisce is having on their blog. I really have had alot of fun doing all of these challenges and well when you enjoy a product as much as I enjoy Reminisce it's a win win. I really do hope they do this again. With Valentines day just around the corner I couldn't help but do a Valentines card.

If your looking for some awesome Easter or Spring pattern paper you must check out Reminisce Happy Easter collection. It is super cute and the colors are so fresh.

Have a great Monday...

Pin It!

3 comments:

Amie said...

great layout Elisa! Love it!

Kim Mraz said...

BEAUTIFUL projcts Elisa!!!

ScrapAloha said...

Hey you! Beautiful projects!!! How are you?
hugs!