Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

A quick upload of some goodies.

Here in Washington we are getting lots of wind from the storm so I am gonna make it quick as I don't want to loose power half way into posting this. I have been playing with the January kit at I am a Scrapaholic. One word to describe the kit. AWESOME!!! It is full of Prima Paintables, Collage Press Grayson and some awesome tools. Here are a few items that I have done so far.


This is an Art Canvas. Miranda wanted me to do a canvas for her to hang in her room. So when I seen this Prima Paintables paper in the kit it came to me to do up the buildings graffiti style. I had Miranda (13) draw the manga characters as that is her thing. She is a great artist at only 13. I drew the Donald duck, flower and words. Used the water colors to fill it all in. She loves it and after I took the photo she took off with it and a hammer to hang it up. hehe

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great Weekend. I will post more tomorrow.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that canvas!!! Looks like Miranda is following in your creative footsteps! :)

Joanna said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!! I love that quote- the colors- the funky canvas/grafiti style.... AMAZING.... me thinks I need to look into I AM A SCRAPAHOLIC for my monthly kit this month!! TFS!

marcibun said...

You really did an amazing job with all the Prima's. You're turning into the quite the "Card-ist". You and Miranda rocked the canvas, I'm totally diggin' it.

Sherry Wright said...

Love your projects, awesome job with everything!

lauren bergold said...

holy moly--TWO generations of talent in your household!!! and thus there is twice as much gorgeousness on your blog!