Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

simple Valentines card...

Here is a really simple Valentines day card...

All the papers are from the January kits at I am a Scrapaholic. They are from Collage Press. Totally yummy stuff. I also use Scenic Route heart chipboard and rub-ons are from pebbles inc. The card measures 4.5x4.5. I took all my scraps of paper that I had left and used the bigger pieces to cut 2 squared one a bit bigger then the other. Then I used smaller bits of papers to cover the chipboard hearts and sanded the edges. Added the rub-ons and took a pen and added some lines and circles around the edges. Totally simple and easy for anyone to do.

Thanks for looking.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

you are rocking these Valentine's cards...love them all!!

Darleen said...

hi, i jumped in from 2 peas, i too am a Navy wife (what do you think of this club??) LOL!! I had a question on one of your LO's in slide, how did you do the buildings in "Dream Big"? Great LO!! Thanks for sharing. www.scrapchic38.blogspot.com

ScrapAloha said...

Beautiful! Love the dimension!

lauren bergold said...

simple...but AWESOME! you amaze me, woman. *constantly*!!!