Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Wow I am in lace heaven...

I just seen the January kits at The embellishment studio and OMG they are amazing as usual. The lace and ribbon is always to die for and then the mix of embellishments that is added to the kits are amazing and match perfect with the ribbon and lace. I see a whole lot of Valentines that will be made with these kits.

There is also vintage button and some Heidi Swapp items with these kits that aren't pictured yet. I will be playing with one of these kits this month and I can't wait to use it all up. I may have to buy up some more of that ribbon and lace.

Pin It!

2 comments:

marcibun said...

Wow, wow, wow! Beautiful stuff.

lauren bergold said...

mmm...mmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmm!!! TES strikes again...do they even "DO" non-luciousness?? naaaaaah, i don't think so! :)