Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Still Excited about this...

I have been asked to join the gals at Caardvarks. When Jenyfur asked me to join them a few months back I totally thought she was joking and laughed about it with her. Well duh me. She wasn't joking. Gosh what an honor it is to join the Caardvarks team. Such a talented group of ladies. So now I get to make a few cards a month for the challenges at the Caardvarks blog. There is usually 2 challenges a month, but from time to time there might be a few more. I think the reason why I thought she was joking with me is because I haven't been making cards all that long. September is when I really found my groove when it comes to cards. My cards before that yeah well let's not go there. lol

The next challenge is up on the Caardvarks blog. Create a card using either BLUE tones OR a celestial design! Here are my cards.



A little bit of a different take on Celestial on my second card. hehe. Make sure you check out the blog to see all of the other cards from the Caardvarks team, and if you get a chance join in on the challenge. The prize is awesome and so worth it.

Thanks for looking.

Pin It!

11 comments:

Jolene said...

Big congrats on joining Caardvarks! Your work is fantastic.

Sandy said...

Wow they are so stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. Love it.

Amie said...

That blue one is gorgeous!

marcibun said...

That's awesome news. Your cards are amazing, if anyone should be on that team its you!

marcibun said...

Oh.....and I'm so jealous that you get to be on a team with Jolene!!! I love her.

ScrapAloha said...

Congrats on Caardvarks team girlfriend! You're so funny, underestimating your talent! Beautiful cards!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! that little star man is too cute! and your cards ROCK!!

Hatter J said...

Love the cards, and congrats to you!

Sandra said...

Hey Congratulations - you non-card maker! LOL You do fabulous work. I love your work - great cards too!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Congrats on joining the Caardvark team. Your cards are very scrummy.

Deanne said...

Hi Elisa
I visit Caardvarks often and try to join in with the challenges as I can.
I fell in love with your blue star card and scraplifted it.
Its on my blog now - thank you so much for the inspiration. xx