Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Collage Press + Prima = I am a Scrapaholic...

This month at I am a Scrapaholic the kits are filled to the rim with the most amazing papers from Collage Press and Prima. The embellishments are amazing and compliment one another so well. Most of the kits are and have been sold out but there are a few little pill kits left. Here is my latest layout using this kit.

I really love playing with these papers together and using the water colors on the prima paper. Totally gets your creativeness going. Be sure to keep checking out the I am a Scrapaholic Blog. It's updated all the time with lots of great tips and techniques, some of the most amazing step by step projects etc. This month the design team has been playing with some of Becky Fleck's pagemaps. Awesome inspiration.

I also have a little bit of a secret. Something I am still shocked about and to be honest I thought it was a joke at first. I will fill ya in and give you a little sneak peak in a few days. hehe

Have a great day.

Pin It!

2 comments:

marcibun said...

This is an AWESOME page! I'm in awe. I hate when you have secrets and don't tell me!!!!I can hear you giggling right now, ya bum! Yep, Yep, Yep!

ScrapAloha said...

gorgeous!!!