Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Index photos...

I love using up those index sheets of photos you get when picking up your photos. I usually use them in mini books but decided to use them on a layout. Plus I have the amazing January Basic Kit from The embellishment studio and papers from the November add on kit also from The embellishment studio. So I had to put them together and scrap away.


I really like the way it turned out and it's an all about me layout to add to my all about me album. I also finally played with some of that Love Elsie stuff I have been holding on to. lol

Thanks for looking

Pin It!

4 comments:

marcibun said...

Wow, that looks really cool! I print my own photos so I don't get those index prints but now I wish I did, they're really cute! I left a little message for you on my blog today, but don't worry, I didn't tag you :)

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love it! Love the fun shapes and title/letters... and those little index photo's... who knew?! I always toss 'em... but not anymore!

Thanks for the inspiration!
~Karrilee~

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh LOVE THAT layout! (you had me at, "love, elsie"! lol!) ...but shouldn't you be making CARDS oh caardvarkly one??! :)

Kim Mraz said...

I love, love, love your LO!! The splashes of color are perfect :)