Pages

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lunch Time


Joshua goes to school all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays so the other days he is home with mom. Today is Wednesday and it's Lunch time. Joshua can be picky about what he eats and how it is to be presented. Most of the time he doesn't care, but every now and then he gets the picky bug. So today I asked him what he wanted for lunch?? Well when I turned down the bowl of sherbert I guess he thought he was gonna make it hard on me. So he ordered up 2 pieces of Turkey Ham No bread (he doesn't like rye and that is all I have in the house at the moment.) 5 strawberries with the tops cut off and a group of grapes as he calls it! No problem. Then he says he wants the Turkey Ham Rolled up and the strawberries next to the turkey ham and the grapes by it self on the plate. Oh and a glass of soda which I turned down so he settled for MILK. While getting the milk he stole a strawberry and walked into the living room laughing because I had thought I dropped it and was looking for it!! I tell ya he is a stinker! Anyway I thought what better way to get my POD done! I guess I still need to play with the settings and the light in the kitchen. I had the light on but it still looks dark! His lunch looks yummy and well he ate it ALL. I don't mind them being picky as long as they eat what they ask for. I often find myself asking them to help me cook that way if they help cook it they will eat it!

Pin It!

4 comments:

SageHen said...

I think it looks great! I'm hungry, and it all looks like something I would eat in a second.

Hatter J said...

Now I have to go make a sandwich..LOL

Lani said...

how funny! now I am hungry too! lol your strawberries just look amazing! :)

Susan said...

Those strawberries are so pretty! I hear ya with the "choosing to be picky". LOL Montana's not picky about breakfast or lunch, but come dinnertime, it's usually hit or miss. LOL