Pages

Friday, March 03, 2006

There is no place like home.

Living on the west coast has sure taken some getting use to. I am still not down with all the rain Seattle gets. Today is just a gorgeous day. The sun is shining and well you don't need to wear a jacket. Jeans and a long sleeve shirt will do today. Joshua and I took a walk around the block. He got his fresh air and burned some energy where I got some well needed exercise and sun! I love the sun. The sunnier the better for me. Here on the west coast days like this at this time of the year are very hard to come by. Once we get use to it, it will be time to move again. Being married to the love of my life who is active duty. We tend to move every 3-4 years. So we have about 1 more year here and then it will be time to pack up and start getting use to a new place, a new atmosphere and yet another adventure awaiting my family. I have to say being a military family has really given us some great experiences and showed us different parts of the US. My children have met some really neat people, seen some really neat things and have had experiences that not every child will ever have. Although the experiences have been great. It's time to finally go some where close to home and have FAMILY near by.. There is just no place like home!

Pin It!

3 comments:

SageHen said...

Look at you all blogging!
So what happens to the business when you move? Does it move with you?

Lu said...

no, there certainly is not.

Elisa K said...

yes it will move with me and we will open up a store to go along with the site.. Or at least that is the future plan.